Remember eGift Cards cannot be used until 24 hours after delivery to the recipient's email address. If you place an order outside of business hours (refer to terms) the recipient may not receive the eGift Card until the commencement of the next business day.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
- This eGift Card is only redeemable at the Canon Online Store: store.canon.com.au.
- The eGift Card will be activated (ready for use) 24 hours following receipt by the purchaser and is valid for 36 months from date of issue.
- eGift Cards will only be released and delivered to the recipient's email address during business hours (Mon-Fri not including New South Wales public holidays, 9am-5pm Sydney local time). If you place an order outside of this time, your order may not be released and delivered to the recipient's email address until the next business day from 9am.
- Upon expiry, any unused balance will not be refunded.
- While valid, the card may be used for multiple transactions until the full value is used.
- Where purchasing a product for an amount that exceeds the remaining value, the excess must be paid using another payment method.
- Please keep the eGift Card and unique code safe. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that it is only supplied to the intended recipient. Lost or stolen eGift Cards will not be reissued.
- This eGift Card cannot be used to purchase other eGift Cards.