Canon Store 14 Days Peace of Mind Policy
Purchase a product (except for Excluded Products) from the Canon Store and if you change your mind or if you decide the product isn’t quite what you’re looking for, you may return it to us within 14 days for a full refund. Please note, we don't offer exchanges for change of mind. For full terms and conditions, and to find out how you can contact us, see below.
For warranty claims or claims under the Australian Consumer Law, please refer to Returns & Warranties.
- Projectors, Smart boards and Network cameras;
- Refurbished and box-damaged products;
- eGift Cards;
- Consumables such as paper, ink cartridges, toner and projector lamps; and
- Any purchases made through irista or photoPICO.
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to the following terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions), customers who purchase a product from the Canon Store (Customer) may return the product to the Canon Store for change of mind (Offer).
- Instructions on how to redeem the Offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Canon reserves the right to reject claims that are not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To redeem the Offer, Customer must contact the Canon Store within 14 days of purchasing the product, in accordance with the below instructions.
- Customer must return the full product purchased, including all accessories and any bonus items received with the product, if applicable. Kits or bundles cannot be divided and must be returned in full. Where possible, products should be returned in original packaging.
- Consumables (such as paper, ink cartridges, toners and projector lamps), refurbished and box-damaged products, projectors and network cameras, and eGift Cards are excluded and cannot be returned for change of mind.
- Event Tickets are excluded and cannot be returned for change of mind. Please refer to the Terms of Sale for more information.
- The Offer is only for purchases made via the Canon Store and does not apply to purchases made through irista or photoPICO.
- Customer is responsible for all postage and costs associated with the return.
- Customers are responsible for tracking their returns back to the Canon Store. The Canon Store is not responsible for any returns that are not received.
- Canon reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of the claim and Customer’s identity. Failure to provide proof of purchase when requested may result in your claim being rejected.
- Refunds will be processed upon receipt of Customer’s product and paid to the credit card or refunded using the same payment method used for the original purchase.
- Customer should allow up to 14 business days from receipt of the returned items for refunds to be processed.
- This Offer is for change of mind returns only. For warranty claims or claims under the Australian Consumer Law, please refer to Returns & Warranties.
- The Canon Store is owned and operated by Canon Australia Pty Ltd (Canon) of Building A, The Park Estate, 5 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113.
Step 1: Within 14 days of purchase, contact Canon on 13 13 83 (Select Option 2, then Option 3) to arrange for the return. If you are eligible to redeem the Offer, Canon will issue a refund order number for you to quote along with your original Canon Store order number.
Step 2: Post the product back to Canon Australia quoting the original Canon Store order number and refund order number to the following address:
ATTN e-Commerce Coordinator,
Building A, The Park Estate,
5 Talavera Road Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Step 3: Your refunds will be processed upon receipt of your product and paid to the credit card or refunded via the payment method originally used for the purchase.