Co-developed with the Shinn, the Master Cine ICU is designed for transporting large camera setups such as rigged and rodded video gear and super-telephoto lenses with bodies attached. Like the Master Tele, the Master Cine also utilizes a hatchback design for top and rear gear access. Designed with cinematographers in mind, it can accommodate the most popular cinematography rigs. Just pull it out and you're ready to shoot in seconds.
What Makes the Cine Master ICU Different?
All Pro (Small, Large, XL) ICU's measure 18cm deep and 29cm wide - deep enough to accept a pro body and wide enough to accept three upright lenses across the width. The Cine Master ICU is 3cm deeper and 7cm wider - large enough to accommodate the most popular cinematography rigs.
- Brushed polyester lining
- Tough, water-resistant shell material
- Protective, High-Density Cross Link Foam
- Removable foam lid insert
- Infinitely customizable dividers
- Carry Handle
- Velcro® tabs secure to Mountain Series pack frames
- Variety of ICU sizes and styles to choose from
- Same superb water resistance as our Mountain Series packs
- Brushed polyester interior and Velcro® tabs allow personalized divider configurations
- Full-body YKK® zipper access
- Foam lid protects when used for storage and transport, and can be removed to save space in pack
- Accepts optional shoulder strap via metal D-rings
- High-Density Cross Link foam offers superior sidewall and base protection
- Strap securely into Mountain series packs for easy packing and unpacking
- External Dimensions (cm): 20.95 Depth x 35.56 Width x 64.77 Height
- Weight: 2.24 kgs
- Stitching: Heavy-duty, Industrial cross stitching
**Please note: f-Stop backpack is not included and has to be purchased separately